Plan for June

[ViCiouS]Marauder

Group: Voobly Promoter
Posted 25 May 2016 - 6:54 pm
If there is a consensus on the decay settings I am more than open to it. However, I don't think anything we do to decay will affect activity even the slightest amount.
Lien | Répondre | Citation
 [XceL]SkayBeilinson

Group: Standard Membership
Edited 25 May 2016 - 8:18 pm by [XceL]SkayBeilinson
I vote for veteran or path. No need to close Smosh TG ladder though.

Btw, how did this post turn into a cba hero ratings discussion? Lol. **** off.
 [xCs]IYIastA

Group: Silver Membership
Edited 25 May 2016 - 8:45 pm by [xCs]IYIastA
OK so Matt and me waffled for a half an hour.

If we add a mini random pack to random mod with path/smosh/vets.

Then make a clans random league for one month with a clan random 2v2 tourney at the end of the month.

Map pack could be:

CBA Teams
Radical Teams
AB Teams
Smosh
CBX Teams

Aimed at bringing activity!

(is an idea, don't hate)

[Eot_]Zanchy____

Group: Gold Membership
Posted 25 May 2016 - 8:51 pm
i mean, u say mini rdm with path/smosh/vet BUT THEN randomly add in rad/cbx to the 2v2 list? surely it would be path/smosh/vet/cba teams/ab if u wanted cba/ab in xD
 [xCs]IYIastA

Group: Silver Membership
Posted 25 May 2016 - 9:03 pm
i mean, u say mini rdm with path/smosh/vet BUT THEN randomly add in rad/cbx to the 2v2 list? surely it would be path/smosh/vet/cba teams/ab if u wanted cba/ab in xD

NO. mini random is for random.

the other **** is for clan random
 [xCs]NxzeIoM

Edited 25 May 2016 - 11:43 pm by [xCs]NxzeIoM
That's my fault now? There was no such problem when I was legitimately involved in running CS. This was caused by TIW.

(I stopped actively working on stuff in early 2015)

Edit: Not attacking Frankie. TIW was a good thing, until animosity got out of hand.

Thread was still stickied: [AoC CS] Ladder Overhaul Discussion
Actually its not tiw falut,what must have been done is reset random ladder after tiw got finished,adding the smosh tg was other mistake too,yea its have much activity but im not sure that making ppl stuck on 1 map for a month while other blood maps activity down to 0% is a good idea

For me cs atm is in the most boring time i ever seen since i start it,u guys also talking about mini random? tbh i dont understand what is it,a mod/ladder with 3 maps? So noobs can learn better? I played much games in last rdm season till i learned most of maps,should i start again?

Hope u guys no make cs dying more in future
 ['RB']ZottenDree

Posted 26 May 2016 - 2:42 am
mini random and cba? alright im out 11
 nhoobish

Posted 26 May 2016 - 11:31 am
mini random and cba? alright im out 11

CBA would be in Clan Random you illiterate Belgian.
 ['RB']ZottenDree

Posted 26 May 2016 - 11:34 am
nhoobish wrote:
CBA would be in Clan Random you illiterate Belgian.

fine i wont play clan random even ;stick
 [ViCiouS]MiCh_

Posted 26 May 2016 - 3:28 pm
Btw, how did this post turn into a cba hero ratings discussion? Lol. **** off.

Ikr, my thoughts exactly.
 [_A]Faravahar

Edited 27 May 2016 - 8:18 am by [_A]Faravahar
Ladders that are still active have no need to be removed/replaced, why remove the Smosh ladder after the tournament if people are still playing it actively? I am personally sick of people only wanting to play Smosh most of the time, but clearly others are enjoying it so why ruin their fun?

Ladders that need to removed are CBA/Hero 1v1 and Random Ladder.

Random Ladder is my favourite game type in CS but the activity has clearly petered out, it needs to be replaced with something else.

CBA/Hero 1v1 still has some random noob games here and there and the occasional 1v1 same civ but nothing like the activity that Hero 1v1 used to have. Splitting the 1v1s from the TG ladder has totally killed the competitive scene and I haven't seen a single mirror games hosted in the past couple of months.
CBA Hero 1v1 used to be most competitive and spectated game in CS, my games with Wolf and Su would regularly get up to 40 spectators. The 1v1 ladder was a concept that was tried but clearly it hasn't worked and needs to be reverted.
Give Wolf a prize for being the best 1v1 Hero mirror player during the ladder being up and go ahead and remove it.

The people in charge of CS hate 1v1 CBA/Hero though so it wouldn't surprise me if they don't ever remedy this and let it die out completely.
 [xCs]NxzeIoM

Edited 27 May 2016 - 9:33 am by [xCs]NxzeIoM
Ladders that are still active have no need to be removed/replaced, why remove the Smosh ladder after the tournament if people are still playing it actively? I am personally sick of people only wanting to play Smosh most of the time, but clearly others are enjoying it so why ruin their fun?

Ladders that need to removed are CBA/Hero 1v1 and Random Ladder.

Random Ladder is my favourite game type in CS but the activity has clearly petered out, it needs to be replaced with something else.

CBA/Hero 1v1 still has some random noob games here and there and the occasional 1v1 same civ but nothing like the activity that Hero 1v1 used to have. Splitting the 1v1s from the TG ladder has totally killed the competitive scene and I haven't seen a single mirror games hosted in the past couple of months.
CBA Hero 1v1 used to be most competitive and spectated game in CS, my games with Wolf and Su would regularly get up to 40 spectators. The 1v1 ladder was a concept that was tried but clearly it hasn't worked and needs to be reverted.
Give Wolf a prize for being the best 1v1 Hero mirror player during the ladder being up and go ahead and remove it.

The people in charge of CS hate 1v1 CBA/Hero though so it wouldn't surprise me if they don't ever remedy this and let it die out completely.
;huh why remove random ladder
if it got reset it would be active again,smosh ladder active just coz tourney,i dont think it will keep on its same activity after tourney end
 [dv8]KoolSavas

Posted 27 May 2016 - 10:10 am
Hes just looking for a reason to get rid of me, dont mind him.
 nhoobish

Edited 27 May 2016 - 10:31 am by nhoobish

CBA and CBA Hero ladders are run explicitly under the control of Voobly Senior Directors, similar to CS - Madness which is "under protection" of a Voobly Senior Director and may only be reset once in awhile. If those ladders are dying or inactive, is because the actual CS staff (currently Dave, previously Justin, Sugarrush, Moe, etc) are not allowed to do major changes related to those ladders.

Also, you say people, there is just one person who is in charge. Barry quitted, I quitted, Justin quitted. CS Game Moderators are not in charge, if you did think they are.
 [ViCiouS]Marauder

Group: Voobly Promoter
Posted 27 May 2016 - 10:29 am
I listened to 1v1 cba/hero players when I installed the 1v1 ladder.

I have no problem with taking it down but I will need more than one person to tell me to do it

1234567[8]910111213141516
Displaying 106 - 120 out of 233 posts
Raccourcis de forum