Zanchy vs Suchen BO21 challenge

[Eot_]Zanchy____

Group: Gold Membership
Posted 13 July 2016 - 11:00 am
Why not give him a sec to prepare for better games?
You want to win him while hé says he's rusty and needs some time or you want to win him when he can play fully?

he challenged me, i am moving and starting a new job next week wont be active at all at 1st
Lien | Répondre | Citation
 [Eot_]Zanchy____

Posted 13 July 2016 - 11:02 am
i don't deny suchen is a good player, ive been the one even before damian to say how well i thought he was improving in 1v1s etc. but at the end of the day he challenged me because he believes he's better, im giving him the times i can play -.-
 [Eot_]Polaris_

Group: Platinum Membership
Posted 13 July 2016 - 11:47 am
Suchen doesn't look like the guy who will run from something like this. He's a new player who has potential to reach the top. Gary has been part of the top for years. Let's give Suchen the opportunity to prove himself rather than try to tackle him while he's rusty
Can you literally stop using the word rusty? He isnt rusty. He's played the most CS out of any blood player this year by far. He also claims he hasent played bloods in the last 3 months... everyone knows thats a lie too.
 [7th]And1zeas

Group: Standard Membership
Posted 13 July 2016 - 11:58 am
Can you literally stop using the word rusty? He isnt rusty. He's played the most CS out of any blood player this year by far. He also claims he hasent played bloods in the last 3 months... everyone knows thats a lie too.

Can you literally stop using the world literally? You're literally using it way too often and not quite literal enough.

Ty
 ['RB']ZottenDree

Posted 13 July 2016 - 12:00 pm
Suchen doesn't look like the guy who will run from something like this. He's a new player who has potential to reach the top. Gary has been part of the top for years. Let's give Suchen the opportunity to prove himself rather than try to tackle him while he's rusty

only person that i consider rusty in aoc is cena
 [7th]And1zeas

Posted 13 July 2016 - 12:01 pm
Also: rusty.

There.

Can't tell me what to do.
I'm pretty hardcore
 [Eot_]Zanchy____

Posted 13 July 2016 - 12:04 pm
I think about 60% of all my vet TG's in this new ladder have included suchen, he's not been away for very long

Up to him anyway, anybody else is welcome to take up the same offer; I think yesterday was a success we had some very good games and sportsmanship, I would request the same from any other challenger!
 [Eot_]Polaris_

Posted 13 July 2016 - 12:04 pm
Can you literally stop using the world literally? You're literally using it way too often and not quite literal enough.

Ty
read the 3rd page and see how many times you used the word... while talking about probably still one of the most active blood players playing. Most of us from each clan arent playing as much as we used to some months back... but none of us had already 2k+ blood games under our belt the way he did.
 [xCs]NxzeIoM

Posted 13 July 2016 - 1:30 pm
I think about 60% of all my vet TG's in this new ladder have included suchen, he's not been away for very long

Up to him anyway, anybody else is welcome to take up the same offer; I think yesterday was a success we had some very good games and sportsmanship, I would request the same from any other challenger!
LMAO men vetz/smosh just 2 maps of huge pack of bloods map,thought even those 2 maps i was play just as tg in order to collect some points and hf,but ok as u want lets decide the maps today,we play tommorow or after 2 days
 [xCs]IYIastA

Group: Silver Membership
Edited 13 July 2016 - 1:36 pm by [xCs]IYIastA
#weareallrusty

[XceL]Adrift

Posted 13 July 2016 - 2:01 pm
Come on give him some time, zanchy played a bo21 which I imagine is good practice. He should play when he's ready and nobody else should have a say in the matter. Poor sportsmanship by those pressuring him to play at a time that's unsuitable for him. I don't see any specs telling top RMers when to play their 1v1s even though those RM players have played "thousands" of games
 [xCs]IYIastA

Group: Silver Membership
Edited 13 July 2016 - 2:05 pm by [xCs]IYIastA
Come on give him some time, zanchy played a bo21 which I imagine is good practice. He should play when he's ready and nobody else should have a say in the matter. Poor sportsmanship by those pressuring him to play at a time that's unsuitable for him. I don't see any specs telling top RMers when to play their 1v1s even though those RM players have played "thousands" of games

Nobody would consider this a battle between top RMers if it was rm either though.

We all saw how one sided the games on random were when suchen was extremely active. Its not an attack to say hes not close to Zanchy's level.

He should be facing someone like Eddy/Camp/Alex really.
 [Eot_]Zanchy____

Posted 13 July 2016 - 2:11 pm
he challenged me, im giving him times i can play .. dsnt bother me if we dont suchen still a rat
 [Eot_]Polaris_

Posted 13 July 2016 - 2:21 pm
Nobody would consider this a battle between top RMers if it was rm either though.

We all saw how one sided the games on random were when suchen was extremely active. Its not an attack to say hes not close to Zanchy's level.

He should be facing someone like Eddy/Camp/Alex really.
Pretty much. The main problem was basically stemmed from certain 7ths attacking Charlie on how he plays the rdm ladder... in turn Eot made a comparison to how Damian plays it by just gaining most of his pts from a guy that he knows he can beat 9 games out of 10 basically.

Then Damian to try and make his wins seem more legit, decided to talk Suchen up and claim on numerous occasions that Suchen is actually better than Zanchy overall which made Suchen have an ego he shouldnt have.

Most people know Suchen isnt anywhere near the level of Damian or Gary but we have a situation where clearly hes scared to play him and needs to practice a **** ton just to feel competitive to play vs Gary.
 [_A]Faravahar

Edited 13 July 2016 - 3:28 pm by [_A]Faravahar
Two times Suchen beat me in a set a game of in the past few months
http://www.voobly.com/profile/view/124101926/Ratings/games/profile/124101926/240/games/matches/user/124101926/240/9#pagebrowser1
http://www.voobly.com/profile/view/124101926/Ratings/games/profile/124101926/240/games/matches/user/124101926/240/36#pagebrowser1

Charlie and Zanchy are the only ones in Eot who MIGHT be able to beat Suchen in a bo21, Suchen is definitely a top 10 all round 1v1 CS player, to claim otherwise just makes you seem delusional.

123[4]5678910
Displaying 46 - 60 out of 145 posts
Raccourcis de forum